The Final Chapter was shot digitally for 3D, and the resultant image is smooth and relatively noiseless, save for a few of the darker corners of the image. Blacks are generally strong though occasionally waver into the "too bright" or "gray" area of the spectrum. Such is a small complaint, through, and the transfer appears free of any debilitating banding or other bugaboos normally associated with video features. Saw 3D is a borderline reference-grade transfer, and its nearly faultless 3D attributes elevate it to elite status as one of the best Blu-ray 3D releases on the market, live action or otherwise.
Well, do you want to backup/copy The Final Chapter 3D Blu-ray and rip/convert The Final Chapter 3D Blu-ray movies to MKV, AVI, MP4 and WMV 3D format when you get the great 3D Blu-ray disc. Just follow us:
First, you should need the Blu-ray 3D Ripper and a Blu-ray drive for your PC. Then:
Blu-ray 3D to 3D video > Step 1: Run Blu-ray 3D Ripper, open source
Free download Blu-ray 3D Ripper then install it. You will get a free trial version of all valid options in a pack, just go to "Blu-ray 3D Ripper" option. There are 4 modes: to MKV, to AVI, to MP4, to WMV. Just choose the one you want to rip to. Then insert 3D Blu-ray disc, or click the folder icon or ISO image file icon beside "Source" to import Blu-ray 3D content in as source. You will be prompted to specify a region code as below.
Choose the region code of your Blu-ray disc, then wait a while for it to be opened.
Blu-ray 3D to 3D video > Step 2: Select your favorite audio/subpicture streams and profile
All the titles of the origin content appear in a title list, and the longest title is selected by default. On the right side of the main interface, a wide array of audio/subpicture streams are available for you to freely choose. And all supported profiles of Blu-ray 3D Ripper are optimized and preset for you to just click to define without any need to change or set anything.
Blu-ray 3D to 3D video > Step 3: Flexible and professional customization
1) Set video/audio format. Click Edit button on the main interface, you will be brought to Conversion Settings window as below, here, you are able to set the video/audio format freely, such as, bit rate, frame resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, channel, volume, etc. And the file/title name can also be changed if you like. There is still one more thing need to particularly point out, that is you can choose to split a title by chapter for smaller and individual outputs in the Split drop-down box.
2) Edit video effect and 3D type. Click Video Effect Settings on the Conversion Settings window, then you will enter a total free land to edit your desired video effect.
Resize: You can reset the source aspect ratio and frame resolution in Resize option. On the lower left corner is the detailed info of the title on.
Crop: In Crop option, you can crop the play region automatically without black bars or manually in a flexible and accurate way. If you don't want to change the aspect ratio while cropping, you should check "Keep Aspect Ratio".
3D: This 3D option enables you to set the 3D format and video frame size. The 3D format can be left/right, and top/bottom. And the frame size can be full (100) or half (50). All are based on the needs of both display device and you.
Note: The "Open Queue" tab beside "Edit" on the main interface can manage tasks for the conversion perfectly, you can remove task or add new task there. Another thing to say, all the default settings of Blu-ray 3D Ripper work well if you don't want to do further setting.
Blu-ray 3D to 3D video > Step 4: Start converting
After all are ready, just hit Start button on the main interface to start the converting process. You can check the detailed info about the progress under "Info".
Click "Preview", you will view the converting progress with 3D pictures from original content, changing with different processing stages.
Click "Option", then you are allowed to set auto shutdown function in order to release you from the chair before the computer screen, then the computer will automatically shut down after conversion completed.
That's all. Convert Blu-ray 3D to 3D video is no big thing with Blu-ray 3D Ripper. Is it your desired app? Take some time to try it out yourself, you will be rewarded more
- WindowsPavtube Blu-Ray RipperDVDFab Blu-ray 3D RipperDVDFab Blu-ray Copy4Videosoft Blu-ray RipperXilisoft Blu-ray Creator 2
- WindowsPavtube DVD Ripper4Videosoft DVD Ripper PlatinumiMacsoft DVD CreatoriMacsoft Media Toolkit UltimateiMacsoft DVD Copy
- WindowsMovavi 3D Video ConverterPavtube Video Converter4Videosoft Video Converter PlatinumSupertintin Skype Video Call RecorderMovavi Screen Capture Studio BusinessMovavi Video Editor